Re: tidy inserts a blank character

Bhagwandas Jakhotia wrote:

> Hi,
>         This is regarding JTidy.
> Does Jtidy support Japanese Html documents..
> that is when i give some doc which contains japanese characters, will Jtidy
> convert it as required.??
> If it doesn't what do I have to do to make it understand Japanese
> characters??

I'm really not familiar with this portion of JTidy but it should mirror
the support in Tidy itself.  Perusing the documentation page, the
"char-encoding: iso2022" configuration option looks like it may address
this issue.  You might try that and let us know the results.

Perhaps someone more familiar with this than I am will jump in here.

Gary