Re: Tidy Bug Report to Dave Raggett

you are right on error message, But this will work alright

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD html 4.0 transitional//EN">
<head>
"text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<title>yes</title>
<!-- to hide script/text from old browsers

file://-->
</script>
</head>

<noscript>Your Javascript is not turned on</noscript>
<!-- to hide script/text from old browsers

//-->

</script>