Re: errors while unzipping jtidy-04aug2000r4.zip

On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 09:15:37AM +0200, Sami Lempinen wrote:

> I'll try to make a release tonight once I'm back from docking my boat
> for the winter. I should be able to roll a package by tomorrow at
> the latest.

I uploaded a new release (04aug2000r5). Can those of you who had
trouble unzipping r4 please verify that r5 works ok?

BTW: r4 unzipped fine on my Debian box. This seems like a really weird
problem in that it only affected some people.

Release notes for r5 are at

	<http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=15275>

Comments welcome.

-Sami