Re: A question of style?!

I basically do the same trick, define a couple PHP variables, include a
header file, then comes the page content, and then I include a footer file.

For the content cleaning, I added the option "body-only" to my online
version of tidy [http://www.sl-chat.de/Tidy/?body-only=yes]... and then I
let some lower charges copy and paste the text into tidy and from there
into my template files... ;-)

sebastian

--
Sebastian Lange