Re: tabs vs spaces

I also prefer tabs over multiple spaces. Moreover, I run an "extended find
and replace" to replace double spaces with single spaces over all HTML
documents that I receive to edit from other authors (this is done
recursively until no more matches occur).

So if it's just because of lack of request that there is no option to tell
Tidy to use tabs for pretty printing HTML, I hereby add my request to
Michael's - are two requests enough for getting this implemented? ;-)

Regards,
Sebastian Lange