Re: [BUGFIX] Tidy ignores config line after "doctype" and "alt-text"

On 29 Feb 2000, at 13:19, Dave Raggett wrote:

> Well spotted.

Due primarily to the clarity with which your code was written.  C is about
my fourth-most-often used language, down in the "few percent of my time"
range, and yet I still find it quite easy to understand your code when
tracing problems.  Well done!

> Tidy already applies such whitespace munging to attribute values and it
> seems reasonable to apply the same to the alt-text values and to doctype
> FPIs. ParseString is only used for these two purposes.

OK, fair enough.

                                      -- Dave Bryan