RE: Scripts elimination

hi,

there's already a utility out there that does that if you want to save
yourself some time, it's called html shrinker from http://pico.i-us.com

i haven't used it on too many sites i've built but it works!!, but if you're
trying to integrate it with tidy good luck =8-O.

cheers

fern

this opinion is not my employer's. it's mine.