Re: Bug(?) Report for Dave Raggett.

html-tidy@war-of-the-worlds.org wrote:
> God, doesn't anyone consider for a moment that Tidy is RIGHT?!?

I understood the original poster to be confused, as is probably 90% or more
of HTML generating public, about the use of & in URLs.  So many people do
this wrong that I don't find it surprising that someone might be confused.

There is a web site out there somewhere - is it the w3.org one? - which
not only lists the errors, but also lists the reason for the error and
the action that should be taken, giving the user hyperlinks to appropriate
standards, etc.

Anyone remember which one of the online validators this is?  Netgarage.com
perhaps?  Or Bobby?
--
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@cas.org><http://www.usenix.org/events/tcl2k/>
-><-