feature request [Re: JavaScript Rollovers and Tidy (bug?)]

Hello Dave,

Even though XHTML defines attributes to be lowercase, I (and I guess a
couple other authors, too) would be happy to see an option introduced which
alows to have attribute rendered in mixed case as well as either upper or
lower case.

I might have said this before, but just thought this'd be a good reason to
throw in my $.02 again... :-)

Bottom line: if not too much hassle, we'd greatly appreciate you to add
"mixed case attributes" as an option for the config file.

Also, I would very much appreciate an option to drop unknown attributes. My
current workaround, to drop known FALSE attributes, CAN'T be the right
approach... ;-)
Or did I miss something and this is actually already possible?

sebastian.

--
Sebastian Lange
http://www.sl-chat.de/