Re: Bug? Tidy adding style definitions when the option is off!

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Marti wrote:

> I downloaded and reinstalled, just to be sure but it persists in
> ignoring the settings. I must be doing something wrong. This
> seems like a great tool and I love the PHP support.

Could you please send me sample file so that I can try and
reproduce the problem here. I tried a very simple file with
a font element, but it was preserved as expected ...

BTW I am talking about Tidy.exe and not about HTML-Kit.

tel/fax: +44 122 578 3011 (or 2521) +44 385 320 444 (mobile)