Re: first disregarding and then complaining about missing </noframes>

At 9:10 PM -0800 11/28/99, Avi Sharabi wrote:
>Does anyone know where tidy write its output to a
>file.
>I have looked at localize.c lexer.c tidy.c and
>clean1.c
>
>I'm looking for the actual print calls.

Generally, some of it is in localize.c  - tidy_out(), and some of it is in
pprint.c - putc() calls.

Typically "tidy" is writing to "stdout" or "stderr", and depending on your
implementation and use of "tidy", redirection of stdout/stderr to a file
may be automatic (e.g. -f tidied.errs), or you may have to invoke I/O
redirection for your OS. e.g. tidy -f tidied.errs tidied.html > tidied.out.

If you have specific questions on the Mac OS versions regarding redirection
of I/O, let me know.

Hope this helps. I'm sure others will correct me if I am wrong.

Regards, Terry