Re: Problem with Clean on Word 97 file

On Sat, 18 Sep 1999, Jussi Vestman wrote:

> I found out that ParseList function in parser.c goes to infinite loop,
> when it encounters </B> tag. I don't know where exactly the bug is, but I
> will continue my efforts.

I commented out call of UngetToken from line 1223 in parser.c. After that
tidy didn't go to infinite loop, when processing Jim's code. I guess right
place for that UngetToken call would be in line 1261 in parser.c. I am not
completely sure if this change breaks something elsewhere.

---
Mr. Jussi Vestman
IT student at Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
jussi.vestman@lut.fi
http://www.lut.fi/~vestman/