RE: Feature Request

Ah, you want an HTML UnTIDY :-D

But seriously, I use TIDY to validate my HTML while developing and then run
it through another program, HTML Compressor I think its called (I'm not at
my regular computer so I can't tell you) when the page is complete.

Richard Allsebrook
Webmaster - Easysoft Limited
http://www.easysoft.com <http://www.easysoft.com>
* No 3 the Embankments, Leeds LS1 4BJ, UK
*+44 0113 2220400