RE: New June 26 Doctype feature

I think I found my problem. I have written a few custom configuration items
to the config file
which seem to "hide" further Tidy settings:

wrap-asp:no
markup:yes
wrap:66
tab-size:2
indent:yes
indent-spaces:2
hide-endtags:no
input-xml:no
output-xml:no
output-xhtml:no
char-encoding:RAW
numeric-entities:no
quote-marks:yes
quote-ampersand:yes
quote-nbsp:no
wrap-script-literals:yes
uppercase-tags:no
break-before-br:no
uppercase-tags:no
uppercase-attributes:no
clean:yes
write-back:yes
show-warnings:yes
split:no
new-inline-tags:A
new-blocklevel-tags:A
error-file:TidyOut.log
logerrors:yes                              <---
runsilently:no                             <-- These are my own custom
settings...
doctype:"-//ACME//DTD HTML 3.14159//EN"
add-xml-pi:yes
fix-backslash:yes

If I move the last three config items up above my own custom config file
settings
everything works fine.

Feature request: In future versions of Tidy, ignore any custom xxxx:value
pairs found
in the config file instead of giving up on further entries beyond them.

I am using these custom configuration items in an app that is acting as a
pass-through
wrapper to HTML Tidy.

Darren