Re: Property "translate"

Thanks, Yucca (Jukka?)!

I know about the Transform property. However, I often prefer independent transforms because of the somewhat unintuitive ways that multiple transforms interact when specified as values of Transform, and the trouble one can get into by omitting Transform values when one wants to change a different one. I hope the individual properties stay in the spec and aren't dropped in the future. People like Kyle Cook (www.youtube.com/watch?v=416MT-VmJdI), Kevin Powell (www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEBTTw9nwt0), Chris Coyler (in a blog post) and others share this feeling, though it may not be a universal opinion and I certainly don't want to get into an argument about it.

I also understand that the checker must work with a particular specification, which may or may not include everything a given person might wish for. I can live with that. I appreciate the fact that the checker exists, I use it, I encourage people to use it, and this little issue won't change that!

I consider this issue resolved, at least from my end.

All the best,

Efrem