Re: Property "translate"

I can confirm that this indeed triggers the error message ”Property
translate doesn't exist”, which should be read as meaning “the thing
that this checker currently treats as the specification for CSS does
not contain a property named ˇtranslate’”. Apparently, you are
supposed to use the ˇtransform’ property now, with a value using the
translate() function, but so far, the only impact is that if you keep
using the old style, the CSS checker complains. In the long run,
browsers might stop supporting the ˇtranslate’ property.

Yucca