Re: <iframe doc="">

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Laura Carlson
<laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now that we have used the policy for one decision, it certainly seems
> like a good time for the Chairs to clarify the items Larry asked about
> [5].
>
> Shelley, I would encourage you to also document what you see as
> problem areas with the policy so the Chairs can examine and address
> them properly.

At this time, I'd like to reserve any further comment until after
hearing from the chairs regarding my change proposal requests, and
their response to Larry's concerns.

I would like the co-chairs to re-affirm that waiting on a change
proposal is not a valid reason to miss the change proposal deadlines.
But this, I believe, also falls within Larry's request for procedure
clarification.

Thanks Laura

Shelley