Re: Overlap of WCAG 2.2 and plain language

Hello Shawn,

Thank you so much for a quick and helpful reply!

I am nervous to be sending my information out into the world, but as I
believe so deeply in the mission of digital accessibility (especially
living in France where they are painfully slow on the uptake), I am hoping
that at least one morsel of my research will be of use.

I will reroute my information and cross my fingers. :) Thanks again!

Best,
Ashley Miller