Re: Need guidance on accessible table HTML code

Hello Biplab,

It's good to learn of your work on creating accessible tables in EPUB.

We host an accessibility Interest Group discussion list where issues of digital accessibility are discussed. From there you can get multiple perspectives.

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions for the Discussion List under:

If you include EPUB and HTML in your e-mail subject, you will likely get additional replies.

Best regards,
~ Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>