Re: Selecting Web Accessibility Tools Review Update

Good Evening,

Thank you for your note! I would love to work with the team through this
process. I am on reduced hours for the next 2 weeks due to doctors orders
so I might be a little harder to schedule right this moment but after that
I'd be happy to work through this with all of you. That said, I think a
quick call for introductions would be wonderful if you'd like to schedule
that sooner.

Thank you,
Donna