Re: updated draft translations page

Lovely!

I think it's good to go, pending at least the first two points below. (Others are minor and thus optional.)

Two substantive points:
1. Were we going to use "Unofficial translations" instead of "Unofficial volunteer translations"? See the bullets at the top.
2. Where you have two items in a column, please separate them with a comma (or something) to help distinguish them. There are two without it currently:
- "notification of intent for Korean Authorized Translation (30 January 2009) announcement of Korean unofficial translation (10 March 2009)"
- "launch of Spanish Authorized Translation (7 April 2009) announcement of Spanish unofficial translation (6 March 2009)"

Minor capitalization and punctuation points:
* I suggest lower case "unofficial" in the Translation Status column, to help downplay it more. Then the only things capitalized in that table are languages and "Authorized Translation". That's a nice subtle way to shows its distinction. :)
* For consistency, with this and other WAI docs, change to: "Completed and Planned WCAG 2.0 Translations"
* Use consistent capitalization in the tables headers -- change either "Translation status" *or* "Notes and E-mail Notifications" (I slightly prefer the first word only capitalized, but am fine with whichever you prefer.) (If change to "Translation status" in column header, also do so in sentence above the table.)
* Consider adding periods at the end of the bulleted sentences.

Best,
~Shawn