Re: Table question

Hi Ginger,

If not all the functionality is available for keyboard users, its not accessible.

Maybe the great articles of Adrian Roselli can help. Here is one example how to handle wide tables.

By the way: a wide table does not fail Reflow per se.

https://adrianroselli.com/2020/11/under-engineered-responsive-tables.html

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Marc Haunschild - he / him - #gernPerDu
Qualifizierte und autorisierte Prüfstelle im BIK-BITV-Prüfverbund

Marc Haunschild Accessibility Consulting
Sonnenhof 32
53119 Bonn

Telefon: 0170 8 64 00 63
Web: https://Accessibility.Consulting https://haunschild.de