Re: AI and the future of Web accessibility Guidelines

Let’s not forget language of text. Some assistive technology is
already doing this. My text to speech does not even respect the `lang`
attributes.

**Shawn Thompson, WAS**
Web Accessibility Technical Advisor | Conseiller technique en
accessibilité Web
Montreal, Quebec
(613) 363-7468
shawn@shawnthompson.ca