Re: Authorization for Italian Translation

Paquale,

we recently made this type of issues a bit simpler (look at the
Translations home page) and this means that to translate this type of
document you do not need an explicity authorization of the author any
more, the same rules apply as for the recommendations. So go ahead
(although I do not doubt that Richard would give his authorization...)

Thanks for all your work

Ivan

Pasquale Popolizio wrote:

> Dear Mr. Ishida,
>
> I will feel honoured to translate in Italian the documents:
>
> Tutorial: Character sets & encodings in XHTML, HTML and CSS (DRAFT)
> at
> http://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/tutorial-char-enc/
>
> and
> Tutorial: Using language information in XHTML, HTML and CSS (DRAFT)
> at
> http://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/tutorial-lang/
>
> I've read the Translation instructions at
> http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation.html
> and I'm ready to start.
>
> I already translated some W3C/WAI documents:
> see:
> http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byLanguage?language=it
>
> and I have recently joined the W3C Education & Outreach Working Group
> (EOWG).
>

> Thank you for your attention.
>
> Best regards
>

> Pasquale Popolizio

> Pasquale Popolizio
> pasquale@osservatoriosullacomunicazione.com
> pasquale@popolizio.com
> www.osservatoriosullacomunicazione.com
> mobile 393.9402244
> ICQ 267656437 AIM pasqualepoldo

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices
C/o W3C Benelux Office at CWI, Kruislaan 413
1098SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
tel: +31-20-5924163; mobile: +31-641044153;