Re: BIND issue "binding properties", was: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-07.txt

I agree with Jason and Julian.  I believe that there was rough
consensus on this resolution, by any reasonable definition of
rough consensus (in this case, agreement by every working group
member that participated in the discussion, other than
the working group member that raised the issue).

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JanMar/0154.html>

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JanMar/0146.html>.