Re: DKG talk - Supporting Professional Information Workflows With Knowledge Graphs by Anupriya Ankolekar (Tue 05/09 18:00)

The stream for this talk has started on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQfVU5okbzU

and you can ask questions in the chat if interested.

--AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann
École des Mines de Saint-Étienne