Re: Does rdfs:superClassOf (or equivalent) exist?

Note that N3 provides a convenient syntax for reversing the direction of
a predicate, so you don't have to define its inverse.  From the N3
documentation:
https://www.w3.org/TeamSubmission/n3/#shorthand

[[
Paths

These are just shorthand. x!p means [ is p of x ] in the above anonymous
node notation. You can read it as "x's p". This is a little reminiscent
of the "." in object oriented programming "object.slot" syntax.

The reverse traversal, x^p means [ p x ] . For either forward or
backward traversal, p is a property, and x can be a whole path with both
! and ^ in it.

Example:

:joe!fam:mother!loc:office!loc:zip Joe's mother's office's zipcode

:joe!fam:mother^fam:mother Anyone whose mother is Joe's mother.
]]

Thanks,
David Booth