Re: Does rdfs:superClassOf (or equivalent) exist?

Hi Harshvardhan,
just to further elaborate, with that argument you could support the
explicit definition of the inverse of any object property (excluding
symmetric properties).
Some vocabularies do indeed adopt that convention.

The problem with that is that at the syntactic level you have always two
ways (for each pair of related resources) to represent the same meaning.
Only if you explicitly state in OWL the relationship between the two
properties with the inverseOf expression *and* perform inference, then the
two versions are reconciled.

Furthermore, the direction in which a property is defined does not (at
least in theory) imply a specific favoured direction for traversing it, as
shown in the SPARQL examples by Antoine Zimmermann.

Best regards,
Miguel