Re: Do you use the W3C RDF validator ?

> you mean, something like that ? :-)
>
> I use the IDLab Turtle Validator <http://ttl.summerofcode.be/>

I don't think, this one only does validation, only for turtle! Or is there
a plan to add more syntaxes support and conversion?

From my point of view it should offer at least:
* conversion to a chosen format (
* support for most popular syntaxes (including JSON-LD ideally)

Having a validator is ok, having a converter is much better. And developing
a converter over a validator does not require a lot more work, as we should
be able to use the same libraries that are used for validation
(parsers/serializers)

So in one small website we tackle 2 needs of the semantic web community:
quick validation and conversation

I'll be happy to help with setting this up if people are interested :)

Vincent