From: Alvaro Graves <alvaro.graves@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2023 10:08 AM
To: Martin Georg Skjæveland <martige@ifi.uio.no>
Cc: adamsobieski@hotmail.com <adamsobieski@hotmail.com>; semantic-web@w3.org <semantic-web@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Web Charts

This paper we wrote might be relevant, since it shares similar ideas

https://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1034/LeboEtAl_COLD2013.pdf

On Wed, May 10, 2023 at 11:16 PM Martin Georg Skjæveland <martige@ifi.uio.no<mailto:martige@ifi.uio.no>> wrote:
Hi,

this reminds me of something I made a while back:

  https://mgskjaeveland.github.io/sgvizler/

which has been taken further by someone else to

  https://bordercloud.github.io/sgvizler2/

Not as sophisticated as your describe, I think, but along the same
lines.

Martin

--
----