Re: [Integrity] Using hashes to locate the resource

Hi Roman, thanks for the suggestion!

There's certainly some discussion of caching implications in the spec:
http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/subresourceintegrity/#caching-optional-1

Does that cover some of what you're asking for, or do you have something
else in mind (something RFC5785-like, ".well-known/<hash>"?)? If so,
perhaps you spell out the proposal in a bit more detail?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)