Re: Potential Pointer Events WG call 22 January 2020

Apologies, have been pulled into an unforeseen meeting. If you're
proceeding with the call without me, please try and jot down some
minutes for it. Otherwise...we'll reconvene properly in two weeks' time.

--
Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux