Re: Potential Pointer Events WG call 22 January 2020

No one seemed to join today's call I guess.

As you suggested, let's do another one in 2 weeks.
In the meantime, do you know what the next steps are for V3 Rec? Is it just
the remaining open issues and deciding what to do with them?
I wonder if there is anyone else having content for V3.