Re: CSS2.1 Test Suite Beta 1

On 06/15/2010 12:51 PM, L. David Baron wrote:
> On Tuesday 2010-06-15 14:32 -0400, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
>> On 6/15/10 2:25 PM, fantasai wrote:
>>> Because they weren't in the 'submitted' folder? :) I should rename
>>> 'incoming'
>>> to 'scratchspace' or something... If you tell me which sets of reftests to
>>> include, I can shift them over and set them up to import when I run the
>>> build with r12a's tests.
>>
>> Probably worth double-checking with dbaron, but it looks to me like
>> everything
>> http://test.csswg.org/svn/contributors/mozilla/incoming/reftests/
>> (300 or so tests) should be set to go...
>
> They're in the incoming/ directory because that's where fantasai put
> them:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2009Sep/0012.html
>
> These tests were submitted for the test suite, not to be put in
> 'scratchspace'.

They were put in the incoming/ directory because they were not in
the right format and had obvious errors, as indicated in the email.
submitted/ is for tests that are ready for review.

They're still not in the right format: I can't build tests that have
support files not in the support directory, and I can't build tests
that have conflicting filenames.

I'm pushing the rest of the tests to the server. I can't fix all of
this tonight. And I still haven't gotten to any CSS2.1 issues. These
will have to wait for the next release.

~fantasai