Re: Permission Request for 'Transformations XSL (XSLT...'

On Thu, 2012-03-15 at 14:48 +0000, John Obri wrote:
> I found interesting your
> publication "Transformations XSL (XSLT)" which I googled on
> http://xmlfr.org/w3c/TR/xslt/ ! I'd love to use it in a project I'm
> involved with called "Geek Science", so I'm seeking your permission for
> translation to Macedonian language.

First, this is the 1999 version of XSLT (XSLT 1.0); you might want XSLT
2 instead.

Second, this document was written in English; it has been translated to
French. The original is at http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt - you should
translate the version that is on w3.org if possible. It is a lot of
work!

> http://xmlfr.org/w3c/TR/xslt/
xmlfr.org is owned by Eric van der Vlist and is not affiliated with W3C.

Liam