Comments on http://www.w3.org/1999/11/REC-xslt-19991116-errata/

From: Mike Brown <mike@skew.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 19:26:47 -0600 (MDT)
To: xsl-editors@w3.org
I maintain copies of the XPath 1.0 and XSLT 1.0 Recommendations with errata
incorporated into them at
http://skew.org/xml/specs/xpath and http://skew.org/xml/specs/xslt

I hadn't noticed the November 2005 errata until just now, so I worked them in.
As I did that, I noticed a couple of oversights on the XSLT ones at
http://www.w3.org/1999/11/REC-xslt-19991116-errata/

Apologies if this has been brought up before; I didn't search the archives.

1.  E36 right at the beginning adds this code:

<?xml version="xml-version"?>

This addition should be highlighted in yellow. It's not highlighted at all,
presently.

2. E38 defines a new section, but the section doesn't have a title. What
should its title be?

3. I was guessing the E35 intended to include the short names "XML 1.1" and
"XML Names 1.1", anchored to #XML11 and #XMLNames11, respectively.

Mike