Re: PDF bookmarks

From: Tony Graham <Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 12:24:24 +0100
To: "Ajaynath Pydimarri Lakshmi Narayana" <ajaynath.narayana@emirates.com>
Cc: <xsl-editors@w3.org>
On Mon, Apr 06 2009 06:52:34 +0100, ajaynath.narayana@emirates.com wrote:
>          I am trying to create bookmarks in pdf.Is it possible with out using
> apache or renderx or fop. If possible with only XSL-FO how we can do that. And
> how we can use Apache, FOP for creating bookmarks.

The xsl-editors list is provided for comments on the XSL 1.1, XSLT 1.0
and XPath 1.0 specifications, not for getting coding advice.  It is no
longer even the preferred method of providing comments on the XSL 1.1
Recommendation [1].

As is noted at the start of the XSL 1.1 Recommendation [2]:

   General public discussion of XSL takes place on the XSL-List and on
   the www-xsl-fo mailing lists.

You are better off looking at the documentation for your particular XSL
formatter or asking on one of those mailing lists.

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/2008/01/xsl-fo-bugzilla.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/