RE: String tokenizing in XSL

From: Michael Kay <mhk@mhk.me.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 22:15:34 +0800
To: "'priby'" <princy.mat@gmail.com>, <xsl-editors@w3.org>

The xsl-editors list is provided for comments on the XSLT 1.0 and XPath 1.0
specification, not for getting coding advice. (And str:tokenize() isn't even
part of those specifications, it is a third-party extension.) You are better
off asking on the xsl-list at mulberrytech.com.

XPath 2.0 has a function tokenize() which would appear to meet your needs.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/