RE: Specification of "text-align-last" property

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:00:05 -0500
To: "srinivasarao vegunta" <mukalsjn@lycos.com>, <xsl-editors@w3.org>
This question has been raised previously and dealt with at
We believe the XSL 1.1 spec is unambiguous with regard to this issue now
as discussed in the above referenced email (except see section 7.16.10
for the "text-align-last" description in XSL 1.1).
If after reviewing that email, someone believes there is still an
ambiguity, please let us know.