alignment-baseline and aligment-adjust properties

From: Manuel Mall <mm@arcus.com.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:24:06 +0800
To: xsl-editors@w3.org

This comment applies to the current spec as well as the current draft.

Both, the alignment-baseline and aligment-adjust properties refer in their
descriptions to the values "top", "bottom", "text-top", and "text-bottom".
However, in their actual definitions these values are not included. I assume
this is an editorial oversight or am I missing something?

Regards

Manuel