Re: http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform download local copy (Urgent)

From: Liam Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:45:17 -0400
To: "Joseph, Hinry (C)(STP)" <Hinry.Joseph@guidant.com>
Cc: xsl-editors@w3.org

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 10:30:52AM -0500, Joseph, Hinry (C)(STP) wrote:
> Liam - they just have setup firewalls in our environment, and we no
> longer access the http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform namespace.

There's no such thing as "accessing a namespace".  If you are
experiencing difficulties I suggest you contact your local
support group.

*

The W3C Publishes the specifications for XSL.  We do not have resources
to answer basic or introductory questions.

If you believe have found an error in one of our specifications,
or have a comment that might improve them, particularly in the aera
of interoperability, please send a message (*in text* with a clear
Subject) to the comments address given in the Status section of
that specification.

All public comments are considered, and you will receive a reply,
although it sometimes takes several months.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C XML Activity Lead
http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/