Re: http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform download local copy (Urgent)

From: uws <uws@xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:38:28 +0200
To: "Joseph\, Hinry \(C\)\(STP\)" <Hinry.Joseph@guidant.com>
Cc: xsl-editors@w3.org
På Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 10:30:52AM -0500, Joseph, Hinry (C)(STP) skrev:
> Liam - they just have setup firewalls in our environment, and we no
> longer access the [1]http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform namespace.  Is
> there a way that our team can download a local copy of version 1.0 of the
> namespace?  This is rather urgent because it has broken our environments.

Namespace locations are not URL's. The XML specification explicitly states
that there's no need to put a webpage or some other form of content on the
"location" specified, although work is being made to standardize this.

So, you don't need to "download the namespace". All you need is a local copy
of the DTD or schema you're using.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws@xs4all.nl

i'll be your sun coming up :: i'll be your dark days         -- heather nova