XSL PR - percentages

From: MURAKAMI Shinyu <murakami@nadita.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 09:45:29 -0400 (EDT)
To: xsl-editors@w3.org
I found some problem in percentage definitions:

7.5.3 "right"
7.5.5 "left"
    Percentages:  refer to height of containing block

"height"?  (width)

7.21.3 "leader-pattern-width"
    Percentages:  Refer to width of containing box

7.21.4 "leader-length"
    Percentages:  refer to width of content-rectangle of parent area

I think these should be "refer to inline-progression-dimension of
closest ancestor block-area that is not a line-area."

7.25.4 "extent"
    Percentages:  refer to the corresponding height or width of the
    region reference-area.

"region reference-area"?  (page-reference-area)

----
Shinyu Murakami
Antenna House XSL Formatter team
http://www.antennahouse.com