Re: XSLT 1.1: minor stuff

From: Ricardo Amador & M.Manuel Cabrita <ra.mc@mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:05:22 -0500 (EST)
To: <xsl-editors@w3.org>
I know now why xsl:apply-imports cannot have a select attribute. It doesn't
make sense ;-)
I didn't really knew the correct semantics of xsl:apply-imports. Sorry for
the misunderstanding.

The lack of a select attribute in xsl:attribute is still a mistery to me,
may be I'll get it some day.
For now all I can say is that I get confused by not having that attribute.
I'm never quite sure where can I use the select attribute. For instance,
every time I use xsl:with-param I have to think twice (or check the
documentation) to be sure if I can use the select attribute or not.
May be this is silly of me, just thought it would be a good idea to share it
with you...

Keep up the excellent work,
Ricardo