One typo in the XPath 2.0 requirements

From: Murali Mani <mani@CS.UCLA.EDU>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 18:35:20 -0400 (EDT)
To: <xsl-editors@w3.org>

Hi,

I think there is one typo which I happened to notice in the XPath 2.0
requirements -- This occurs in

1.3 (where you discuss the quantifiers).
Bullet 4: $ns1 = $ns2, in the explanation you say that you also want it to
return true for universal quantification, but you mention "greater than"
in stead of "equal to".

regards - murali.

Can I ask for a favor -- can you point me to a place which mentions the
relationship of XML Schema: Structures to the other W3C activity. I think
there is a special chart which describes this, though I do not recall
where it is.

I might like to say this for your perusal -- I am *not* very fond of XML
Schema:  Structures, It provides a non-closed language which will lead to
*significant* difficulties when we start doing document processing (say
XSLT or Query). I should also say that we have worked for some time using
a closed language, and it will be very difficult for us to migrate. But
definitely it will be worthwhile for us to know what specifications rely
on XML Schema:Structures -- I would like to double check anything that
relies on XML Schema: Structures, I think reliance on XML Schema:
Structures might make those specifications actually *wrong* and unusable
for our applications.

<warning>speaking for himself only</warning>

thanks - murali.