Re: New XSL working draft published

From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 00:09:08 +0100 (BST)
To: xsl-editors@w3.org
Cc: xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
Max Froumentin writes:
 >    http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl
 >
 > This version supersedes the previous draft released on March 27. The
 > working group is issuing this interim public draft as it sets out a
 > number of changes made in response to comments received on the Last
 > Call draft.

what we really want to know is (more or less) what those changes
were.... "diff"-ing the source is a fairly unproductive exercise!

Sebastian Rahtz

PS can you release either the .fo file which created the PDF, or the
XSLT script to turn the XML into FO?

PPS I am slightly surprised to find no DTD referred to in the XML
file. It renders XSLT processing interesting, as I had naively assumed
I could use the id() function, and of course I can't....