Field Application Engineer Opportunity...

From: Frank Littleton <frankl@eic.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 10:46:16 -0500
To: <frankl@eic.com>
 Hello, The reason I am contacting you is that one of our clients has an
opening for a field application engineer. They require someone who is very
experienced with java programming, and would like to apply that knowledge to
new software technologies. This position would require 20-60% travel
depending on location. Salary is open depending on experience. Relocation is
not required. If you would be interested in this opportunity, or would like
any further information, please contact me at my office: mon.- fri. 8:30am -
6:00pm. or e-mail me at anytime.
Thank you,

Frank G. Littleton - Technical Recruiter

Phone: (713) 977-5440
Fax:     (713) 977-4808
Email: frankl@eic.com