Re: generic header

I will repeat my previous response (again), I can not provide assistance on
various
XSL applications, you must contact the individual application developer or
try:

  You may wish to post your question on the xsl-list@mulberrytech.com. This
is a public forum discussing the usage of XSL & XSLT. (A similar series of
questions and responses were posted there in the past week.) The
participants are quite helpful in providing real-world answers to questions
such as yours. They can also direct you to other lists that specialize in
the particular transformer & formatter you may be using.

In order to limit spam, it is necessary to register to post questions to
this forum. Follow the instructions on www.mulberrytech.com for signing up
on the xsl-list.

(This is the 5th time I have responded with this recommendation, yet you
persist in sending me requests for assistance.)
---SDeach

---Steve Deach
   sdeach@adobe.com