Re: New XSL working draft published

Nikolai Grigoriev writes:
 > 4. fo:static-content: still no way to specify different static
 > contents for different page masters. What about just adding
 > "page-master" property to it? This was proposed by James Tauber
 > and discussed widely in XSL List (and accepted enthusiastically).

6.4.8, fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives, seems to discuss this
situation, doesn't it?

I freely confess that after scanning section 6.4 I have a headache
and do not understand how to implement a first-page running head. But
I have faith that someone cleverer than me will come up with an
example.

sebastian