XSL FO conformance

From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 18:02:38 +0100
To: xsl-editors@w3.org
cc: xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
In the March 27th draft, section 8 discusses conformance; for
formatting objects, Appendix B says whether or not an FO is "basic" or
"extended". But Appendix C does not do the same for properties. Is
there a list somewhere which I have missed?

Also on conformance:

a) why is <table-footer> extended, but
not the other?

b) I fear I miss an explanation of how to do lists in "basic" mode,
without <list-item-label>. can anyone expound?

Sebastian "hoping for basic conformance" Rahtz